Posted to uk.d-i-y
Set Square

Default Shower probs

alexbartman wrote:

have checked the hose and head - its not them - so if it is the valve
itself - is there any clever way to de-scale with it still in situ -

Doubt it!

removal is going to be a very majopr headache.....and not sure I like
the idea of separate switches???

I wouldn't like the idea of a switch you could leave on. But what I was
suggesting was a momentary switch to get it going. This is only on for as
long as you press/pull it. But once the pump starts, its own flow switch
will keep it on until someone closes the mixer valve and physically stops
the flow.
--
Cheers,
Set Square