Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

Default baseboards bled, but still no heat.

yourname wrote:

If not, then all you have to do is plug
my handle into your filter file, and then
let the adults get back to our business
of hvac and home heating repair.

don't listen to that moron, seems to think that alt.hvac is his private
fiefdom.

It turned out to be a frozen pipe after all.
Hopefully I haven't thrashed the Grundfos.

It cost me $0.24 for a bleeder key at Ace.

However, I am now an expert at hydronics,
and I have all the .pdfs for my equipment.

Well thanks everybody, you've all been great!

It's so nice to know you gentleman are standing
by to help us in our quest to better ourselves,
here on the good old alt.hvac.worthless.trolls.

Every newsgroup has a couple of them.
This place is no different from the rest.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org