Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Blueprints found

I got an early Christmas gift. I own a 100+ year old home and was never
sure of the orig. layout. I knew there was an addition, several walls
knocked down / put up and at least 1 fireplace removed. In tearing out
the tentest of a lower porch lo and behaold were the orig. drawings for
the home rolled up and sitting on top of a stud block. Not only is it
in good shape (framable as in a wall hanging) but now I have the
perfect referance guide for getting the home back to it's origional
layout. I love it when stuff like this happens.