Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
yourname

Default baseboards bled, but still no heat.

On 19 Dec 2005 10:03:30 -0800,

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair, alt.hvac

From: - Find messages by this author
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 17:29:02 GMT
Subject: baseboards bled, but still no heat

wrote :

Keep this **** in alt.home.repair

Hey MF, are you having problems with the
meaning of alt.hvac, or just the pronounciation'
of alt.hvac, or perhaps the spelling of alt.hvac?

Or maybe you don't know how to use a filter
file because you are just butt ****ing dumb.

Let me guess, you're an american, no?

Let me guess, you're a ****ing asshole, right ?

No, I'm an american looking for information
on both alt.home.repair and alt.hvac. You
seem to be having some problems with that.

Nevertheless, my problems remain, and my
problem does't happen to be some wannabe
usenet cop with a major chip on his shoulder
and too dumb to use a usenet filter file. My
problem is one of my zones is down, and
my system is some kind of plumbing
nightmare. Perhaps you were the one
who put this piece of **** together, no?

If not, then all you have to do is plug
my handle into your filter file, and then
let the adults get back to our business
of hvac and home heating repair.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org

don't listen to that moron, seems to think that alt.hvac is his private
fiefdom.