Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg

Default Are MLCS or Katana router bits on a par with Amana, CMT, Bosch...?

David wrote:

For some inexplicable reason, ONE regular poster here has admitted he
likes Woodline bits. I can't for the life of me understand that, as he
is undoubtedly a more accomplished woodworker than myself. My guess is
that he's purchased vastly different bits than the ones I got from
Woodline and he owns no other mfgr's identical bits to compare them to.

Dave

He's probably the owner of Woodline cause that's the only one I know that
would give them a passing grade. I met him a couple of times and the guy is
a real asshole. I remember being at a wood show and he was insisting his
bits where made in the US. This was years ago and I called him on it while
he had probably 20 people in front of his cash register. The guy went
ballistic and we got into a shouting match. I think now he has to disclose
that they are made in China. But this guy is the biggest self absorbed
asshole I have ever met.
--
"you can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"