Posted to rec.woodworking
nospambob

Default waxing a table saw plate?

I searched in Oxnard & Ventura on So Calif coast but couldn't find
Johnson's wax. Went to central valley and found some in an
independent hardware in Madera. A Do-It-Right franchise opened in
Oxnard and they have it on the shelf. Neither HD nor Lowe's had it
despite some posts saying they found it in their locale in both big
boxes.

On 18 Dec 2005 18:05:43 -0800, "bdeditch" wrote:

Well thanks for all of the advise. I am going to try find some Johnsons
paste wax, providing they haven't outlawed it here in california.
Thanks to all of the experinced woodworkers our there.
Barry in Northern CA