Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
its me

Default recommendations for a digital camera that excels at closeups?

I have had pretty fair success with the Kodak 3.2 MP I bought several years
ago. It isn't the best model I am sure but I am happy with my experience
with it. I think they are about $175 now for a comparable model. It has a
dial setting for close-ups that doesn't use the flash. Since I bought a
tripod most of the problems I was having are solved. The C330 is the closest
to the model I have.
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQueri...q-locale=en_US

wrote in message
oups.com...

I take great close-ups ( about 9" away) with my 3 year-old Olympus
C4000Z. Not a $200 camera, but you may find used ones on ebay.

Ed