Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default GMB Union

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:17:37 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
Where in H&S legislation is it a requirement that unions act as
policemen on behalf of the HSE?

I know I won't change your mind. You have a fixation that needs the attention
of a doctor - not just more information.

Oh dear, that's a very silly thing to suggest. Faced with attempting
to present a flawed argument, you first resort to emotional charges
that I am not telling the truth and now you are suggesting that I need
the attention of a doctor. Is this your modus operandi with everybody
who points out alternatives to your point of view?

I've no intention of following every
moved goalpost but - to avoid the charge of not answering your question -
no-one suggested that it is (or should) be done like that or be included in
legislation.

I'm glad that we cleared that one up. In fact I have been completely
consistent in what I have said. On the other hand, you have suggested
that there are situations where union involvement is the *only* way.

--

..andy