Posted to alt.home.repair
long eddy

Default How much for that boiler please?

"m Ransley" wrote in message

My boiler job had apx 32 hrs on a simple install, 8 hrs fixing issues.
They knew what they were doing as I know them and saw the job
completely. Im sure with getting everything together 40 hrs was figured
but near 52 was spent total on a small residential unit. [balance of post

snipped]
--------------------

40 hours! Ugh.

BTW, what would happen if you need a boiler installed in the winter and it
was 30 degrees during the day and about 15 degrees at night.

Wouldn't your pipes freeze? Along with your family?

Or is the installation of a boiler something that should onlt be done in the
spring, summer and fall?

I thought that the installation of a boiler would be a day - why did it take
a week?

Please advise.
Thank you.
Eddy