Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Fred

Default Factory stand for Jet mini

Good choice, I've not had any regrets with mine.
Fred Bearman
Port Huron, Michigan

"Arch" wrote in message
Recently I had a JET mini delivered to my daughter's studio in Ct. for
my use during visits. Due to limited space & time (no not Einstein's
continuum) and tools, I went ahead and bought a Jet stand for it. Now
I'm having second thoughts about its design and stability. The pics make
it look kinda skimpy. I sure would appreciate some encouragement from
any of you who have experience with this stand. Have any of you added
your own shop-made improvements or do you find the stand as is, to be
adequate?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter