Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Barnett

Default Any Saw Stop Owners

Dave Hinz writes:

In general I've found that politeness is the best response to a
sarcastic asshole.

Pointing out that GE is made up of many businesses, which vary greatly
in management, criticality, and quality, is being a sarcastic asshole?

If you said it that way - I would have not problems with it. I
deliberately worded my response to be middle of the road, neither
saying 6-sigma was great, or saying it was a crock. If you wanted to
agree with me or disagree with me, fine.

But you chose the sarcastic tone as a response, implying I was stupid.

Funny, I thought I was speaking from direct personal experience based on
more than a dozen years working there.

So that automatically make you right? And this supposed superiority
of yours grants you the privilege of being sarcastic instead of being civil?

Or was it my point that managers make arbitrary bad decisions for a
variety of reasons? Maybe that hit close to home or something? (shrug)

And now a personal attack?

I stand by my comment.