Posted to uk.d-i-y
Patrick

Default Use of chocolate block?

to do was to use a 15amp chocolate block to combine the mains cables
together (3 live into one and 3 neutral into another) I then got some
ring mains cable from homebase and used a few inches of this to connect
the chocolate blocks to the feed of the fused spur.

Messy but not uncommon, adding in a short extension like this is OK as
long as all connections are enclosed (which they are) so it is OK ... but
change out the connector block to 30A (or higher)

Thanks to all who replied.

I took it apart at the weekend and swapped out the 15 amp for a 30 amp choc