Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default GMB Union

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:59:51 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell
wrote:

In article , Andy Hall
wrote:
On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:27:16 +0000 (GMT), John Cartmell
wrote:

In article , Andy Hall
wrote:
It's much easier to hide accidents in non-union shops.

Oh, puhleez.....

Are you then suggesting that every accident that is supposed to be
recorded in an accident book is so recorded?

I'm simply suggesting that you are clutching at straws....

It doesn't require a policeman in the form of a union official to achieve
that, and can just as easily be done by any employee.

Your experience is outside that of every normal human of my acquaintance.

Then you must have a very limited experience.

--

..andy