Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels

Default Wheels and Casters..Where Do You Find Them?

"Andy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Grizzly has a bunch - but you might need to get a paper catalog - their
website is sort of hard to search if you don't have the catalog number
(in my experience). I found some brand new, good-quality, smaller (3")
casters on ebay for cheaper than I could find them anywhere else, so
you might check there.
Andy

You can always go to the index feature at Grizzly. That is a virtual copy of
the paper catalog.

Just find a machine or something. Then click on more information. Someplace
on the page will be catalog page and/or index button. Click it and you will
be there. Easiest thing to do is just look it up in the index.

http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2005/Main/224

By clicking on wheels in the index, yo get the above page. there are several
pages of wheels and casters.