Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

Default Any Saw Stop Owners

On 18 Dec 2005 13:15:51 GMT, Bruce Barnett wrote:
"Edwin Pawlowski" writes:

No I don't know. But you are welcome to your own opinion.

Such a waste of good sarcasm.

In general I've found that politeness is the best response to a
sarcastic asshole.

Pointing out that GE is made up of many businesses, which vary greatly
in management, criticality, and quality, is being a sarcastic asshole?
Funny, I thought I was speaking from direct personal experience based on
more than a dozen years working there.

Or was it my point that managers make arbitrary bad decisions for a
variety of reasons? Maybe that hit close to home or something? (shrug)