Posted to rec.woodworking
hylourgos

Default calculating load limits of wooden shelves

1369.44.49.110 wrote:
your right I'm not here to finese you morons....

Who the **** elected you to feel you could tell me who what where I can
speak or post whateverI****ing want!

As soon as you can show me where I told you "who what where [you] can
speak or post whatever[you] want", then I'll tell you who elected me.

I did point out what a difficult path it is you've chosen, and why. For
you to infer that I was barking orders that compelled you to get so
defensive...well, that's sad.

See Tom is a nice guy! I'm a Prick! Unlike many of you It's the part that
makes men men.....

See, I always thought it was the brain and the soul. Any male can have
a dick--doesn't make him a man. And I have no idea if Tom is a nice
guy, I've never had the opportunity to make his acquaintance. I did say
he was eloquent and showed decorum and courage. I should also point out
that I have never called you a name. Why would I? I don't know you.

look moron my friends know me..............and so far I haven't met anyone
here I would consider..................

I'm glad you have friends. I wonder if you act or speak towards them as
you write towards others on this NG. I wonder because you use the
metaphor of "meeting" people on a NG, which strikes me as odd. Have you
participated in NGs for long?

so ****head when a moron posts "hylourgos" don't run your ass sucking coward
**** to me over a real name dickweed!

h.????? Get real!

Ha. Hey, 1369.44.49.110, you're a funny guy....

H, still H.