Boris Beizer

Default Drill chuck for >.020 drill bit

"Ryan" wrote in message
news
The smallest Jacobs in my catalog is a Chuck model '0', with a chuck

mount
0JT, sleeve finish is smooth, priced at $68 US, from KBC tools. If

that
sounds like the one you are referring to, then I will see what some

of the
other stores sell it for.

That sure sounds like the right one. There must be far cheaper places
to buy it. I bought the entire handpiece, including the chuck for
about that price. The handpiece has triple ball bearings and is not
trivial. I should think you could find that chuch for about$35 or so.
KBC has lots of stuff, but they're not the cheapest around.

Boris

--

Boris Beizer Ph.D. Seminars and Consulting

TEL: 215-572-5580
FAX: 215-886-0144
Email