Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

Default Copper sink discoloration

wrote in message
oups.com...
I bought a brand new copper sink and accidentally left a bar of soap in
it. After about 4 to 6 hours, I removed the soap and noticed
discoloration, a grayish color, where the soap had been sitting. The
copper finish had transferred to the soap bar. The soap really is not
harsh.
How would I get rid of that discoloration and get the copper color
back?

Did you get any literature with the sink? I'm sure they would have a
suggestion. If you know the manufacturer, try Googling them. Either that or
try some Brasso or some other brass cleaner/polisher.....