Posted to misc.consumers.house
Luke

Default Need Buffalo China!

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:16:58 GMT, "Jack Rabbit"
wrote:

I want to get my wife Buffalo China for Christmas.

The heavy duty basic white Buffalko China that the restarants use. But I am
having an awful time finding it.

We ordered some from Williams&Sonoma recently but theirs was smaller and
much lighter than the set we ordered back 3-4 years ago.

Does anyone know of where I can get the real heavy Buffalo China.

Help! I need to get it for Christmas.

We bought ours (a blue edge stripe pattern) years ago from a
restaurant supply. Look in the yellow pages and/or do a google search.
May be too late to get it by Christmas, however :-).

--
Luke
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
neither do we." -- George W. Bush, August 5, 2004