Posted to alt.home.repair
Tomes

Default Who has bought a snow blower recently?

"MoM" wrote in message
news:1134791910.6f82b10bac48ea9e9d0cf39fd5efcd01@t itian.teranews.com...
I don't know about the others but we have found out recently
that
John Deere's agents will rip you off rather than tell you
all you need
is a 2 dollar replaceable bolt to make money. So their
service isn't
that good either.

MoM

When I need a part for my JD tractor or its snow thrower I look at the
exploded view with my parts guy on his computer and agree on exactly what
part is needed and I buy just that. You need to work with your parts guy,
not consider him your enemy. I easily get what I need, only what I need,
and I am back in service without problem.

The 2 service departments that I deal with are also fine. Sheesh. Beware
of blanket statements like the above.....
Tomes