Posted to alt.home.repair
DT

Default small bathroom solutions

In article , says...

Apologies if this comes through more than once, my newsgroup account is
acting up.

Are there any companies in the US who specialize in tubs and showers for
small bathrooms, like ravak.com in Europe? I'm looking for a
tub/shower/surround/doors combination with a ~48" x ~29" tub.

I've found a small tub, the Huron from American Standard, but they don't
make a tub surround or the shower doors.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Timo

The inexpensive tub surround kits could easily be trimmed to 48". The back
and end panels are just flat plastic. The corner pieces are the only parts with
molded in features. Check out the displays at Home Depot.

Many of the better ones might trim to 48" also, you would just have to measure
the pieces to determine which ones would work.

Dennis