Posted to rec.woodworking
Rumpty

Default Magic Moulder Evaluation on the Radial Arm Saw

An associate dropped me an email with the following comments:

"Just to set things straight the Magic Molder is a product
manufactured by and available from LRH Enterprises Inc. in
Chatsworth, Ca. While Forrest may be selling them, LRH was the
creator/designer manufacture. Just think credit should be given to
the correct people. As I recall this has been on the market for quite
awhile and proved itself well for the small or home shop.
"

Indeed the Magic Moulder is manufactured by LRH. I performed this test for
Forrest since they did notwant to sell it as a tool for use on the RAS
without proper evaluation.

Rumpty

"Rumpty" wrote in message
At the request of Forrest Manufacturing (maker of Forrest Saw Blades) I
recently made an evaluation of the "Magic Moulder" system to determine the
suitability for use on the Radial Arm Saw.