Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Default GMB Union

In article , John Cartmell
wrote:

Just annoyed that I took the time to address Andy's misunderstanding and he
dismissed it like the right-wing bigot he pretends not to be.

I don't think he is a bigot. As yet I have seen no personal abuse from him,
merely some very well stated facts. On the other hand, you seem to find it
difficult to have a civilized conversation when someone suggests an
alternative to your blinkered "us and them" attitude.

Please don't get so excited, we are interested in your point of view, but
without the aggression please. You are starting to sound like Fatty Twojags
in the way he responds to criticism.

--
AJL