Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Romex wiring

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:25:34 -0600, "Robertm"
wrote:

"buffalobill" wrote in message
roups.com...
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/electrical-wiring/part1/

I notice it says you must use lineman's pliers for twisting wires together.
However, I've watched several electricians stick two wires into a wirenut
and twist them together without twisting them together with pliers first.
Other electricians do use the pliers first then slap the wirenut on. Is one
method better than the other?

Bob

Dont even think of using any other type of plyers. If it says "use
lineman's plyers" and you dont use them, there is a automatic sensor
and signal device in the wirenuts that sense whether a lineman's
plyers was used. If not, it calls the FBI as soon as you twist it on
the wire. Violate the rules, and you will be arrested and imprisoned.
Your home with the improper wiring will be condemned, and levelled
using explosives while you are still in prison. When you are released,
your home will be gone.