Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
w_tom

Default The truth about OS/2!!!

Damn. I thought I was THE troll. Are these trophies
awarded by the Bank of Nigeria? If so, I have not yet
received fax instructions where to send my $1000 to cover
trophy shipping charges.

How many have been awarded Troll of the Year by John Doe?
Just wondering how large the stadium will be to hold all this
year's recipients.

John Doe wrote:
Troll

"Michael A. Terrell" mike.terrell earthlink.net wrote:
Whatever you want to believe, but my test stamp is on a
number of circuit boards in the custom 700 series reciever
aboard the ISS.