Posted to sci.electronics.basics,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment
Michael A. Terrell

Default Free dual trace oscilloscope

JW wrote:

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 03:57:51 GMT "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote in Message id:
:

The school might have better scopes, but a lot of the students don't
own a scope.

You beat me to it. I'm sure the teacher could find a willing taker.

I was on the advisory board of a local vocational electronics course.
The students that wanted to be there were glad to have anything they
could get their hands on, and several hung around my shop to get some
hands on experience. They were very happy to get the older equipment I
didn't need, as well as to have access to my library of databooks.

--
Been there, Done that, I've got my DD214 to prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida