Posted to alt.electronics
Rich Grise

Default 24Hr/7 Day timer

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:21:55 +0000, Bob wrote:

I have a project that requires turning a plastic disc (about the same size
as a CD) through 360 degrees in 7 days or 24 hours using a battery powered
system of some sort. The smaller and cheaper the better! Can anyone suggest
the best way I should approach this problem?

Thanks

Bob

Buy a clock and take the cover glass and the hands off, and drill a hole
in your disk that fits on the hour hand boss. Guess you'd need a 24-hour
clock.

Or, if you need 7 days, a mechanical irrigation timer.

Have Fun!
Rich