Posted to nc.forsale,rec.woodworking,triangle.forsale
Odinn

Default Jet 14" Closed Stand Bandsaw w. 6" riser Block

On 12/16/2005 11:19 AM BB mumbled something about the following:
"Odinn" wrote in message
SNIP

The problem is, I can't even GET into the shop. It's full of my
daughter and her fiance's furniture for their new place they are going
to move into some day (any day this last 6 months would have been nice,
but they still haven't found a place).

Sounds to me it is time to get a U-Haul - load all the furniture in - rent a
storage space under their name - hand them the key and wish them luck - at
six months they are not even trying . . .

A dad who believes in tough love. . .

It's the grandkids that I'm not going to put out in the cold (2 and 5).
If it weren't for them, the daughter and her fiance would have been
gone long ago (no, he's not the father, but he's better than their real
dad).

--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshiped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net