Dan Caster

Default OT-for those whom bashed John Lott

I think everyone ought to ask a question that is unlikely to be able
to be answered by selecting a answer already written.

Although that may not get anything other than a preprogramed answer.
I wrote Senator Patty Murray saying that since there has been no one
drafted for something like thirty years that the requirement to
register should be eliminated. I got back a vague answer saying she
was glad to get my opinion and that she would be paying close
attention to the bill on reinstating the draft.

Dan