ERich10983

Default What is the future of manufacturing?

It's likely a lot of us will never retire.

You got that right. I think I'm gonna probably
be working forever. At one time the average
length of time that my company paid out retirement
benefits was measured in 'months' units.

Much less than a year.

Of course, there is always the very good possibility that you will be given
your freedom involuntarily. My former company had three employees over 60.
Mysteriously, all of us were liberated during the last downsizing. All of were
ready to leave, just didn't like someone else making the decision.

Fortunately, I was prepared and could retire without trauma.

Earle Rich
Mont Vernon, NH