Posted to nc.forsale,rec.woodworking,triangle.forsale
BB

Default Jet 14" Closed Stand Bandsaw w. 6" riser Block

"Odinn" wrote in message
SNIP

The problem is, I can't even GET into the shop. It's full of my
daughter and her fiance's furniture for their new place they are going
to move into some day (any day this last 6 months would have been nice,
but they still haven't found a place).

Sounds to me it is time to get a U-Haul - load all the furniture in - rent a
storage space under their name - hand them the key and wish them luck - at
six months they are not even trying . . .

A dad who believes in tough love. . .