Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Default NB-making small things on big machines

David Billington wrote:

wrote:

ps love all the stories here of people moving car-weight machines with
pipes, wood, and metal bars,especially the guy doing it in the leg
cast. Reminds me of the time I roto-tilled my yard 3 days after hernia
surgery and decided it would be a good idea to remove the
runaway-prevention bar at the back.

A friend of mine set his modern fibreglass cast on fire while OA welding
a car, not badly luckily. The nurses were not impressed.

I'll bet the gal at that chicken place (another thread) would have been
impressed