Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default cordless drill

Chris Bacon wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Jim Gregory wrote:
I had the forerunner of this rechargeable Bosch found at Argos. Very
good spec - 12V, keyless, reversible, varispeed at about £40 from
Great Mills over10 years ago. But when the accumulator failed
several years later, I was quoted £42 at several places for its
replacement. So I binned it.

You should of kept it and bought a new model of the same voltage and
1 month later taken it back with duff batty attached and asked them
for a replacement drill as the batty is not holding it's charge. ;-)

That would be very dishonest, though.

So £103 for a 18v DeWalt battery is honest sales?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite