Posted to uk.d-i-y
swinster

Default cordless drill

I was looking for a cordless drill driver type thing for around the
same price point. I actually spent a little more at B and Q but bought
a 4 tool power pack with other tools I was also hanckering after. The
tools are made by MAc Allister (for B and Q). I got 18v cordless tools
- a drill (which does have hammer action even though though do not
require it), a multi saw, a corless nailer and a torch. There were two
batteries and a 1 hour charger and carry case. The whole lot cost a
reasonable £65 (reduced from £99).

The tools seem like good quality and have a three year garuntee. Not
sure exactly where they are made but all the stamps on the indicate
that they are British.