Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default ~~~~low flow....toilet problems

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:51:11 -0800, nospambob
wrote:

Think there was a post or two commenting that roots got into the drain
then water leaks eroded the soil underneath allowing the drain to drop
and cause subsequent problems. Had a plumber here recently for slow
sink drain and he insisted on sending his new camera down the mainline

If I had a new camera like that, I'd want to send it down every drain
I saw, and up every colon I came across.

for show & tell. Found a few small roots that we'll take care of with
the semiannual Root Kill flush.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.