Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mxsmanic

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Rich Grise writes:

I've heard him called a "brilliant opportunist", which, AFAIU,
means, "being in the right place at the right time and being
conscious/sober enough at the time to spot the goose that's laying
the golden egg".

Many successful people owe their success in some measure to simple
luck, but the suggestion that their success is _entirely_ due to luck
is almost always an extreme exaggeration, as it is here.