Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
David Maynard

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurateas cheap quartz watches?]

Gary H wrote:

David Maynard wrote:

SNIP

This is obviously going nowhere. You have your opinion, I have mine.
Hmmm, strange huh? Just like two nations. :-)

As with them, discussions are sometimes useless.

It is true that discussions usually go no where when one, or both, simply
throw 'opinions' around. That's why I provide the logic and reasoning, so
it isn't 'just an opinion'.

That, of course, doesn't work either if one clings to 'opinions' regardless
of logic or reasoning.