Ryan

Default Drill chuck for >.020 drill bit

I have a requirement to drill brass set screws with a 1/64 drill bit. For
this, I use my lathe and hold the bit in a pin vice in the drill chuck. For
convenience, I would rather grip the bit directly in a drill chuck.
Therefore, I ordered a LFA chuck, model 81, which lists as having a capacity
of 0 - .250. However, this chuck will NOT tighten up to the 1/64 bit, but
it does clamp down to about .020. This chuck was about 35 dollars US...
are there any other chucks in this price range which will tighten up right
down to about .010?

Thanks in advance,

RB