Posted to sci.electronics.basics,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment
Michael A. Terrell

Default Free dual trace oscilloscope

wrote:

I'm sure even the local vocational high schools are more state of the
art than this (I attended one studying electronics when this thing was
made, I couldn't afford this unit then, though I would have loved it.
I was really into building stuff in those days, both kits & from
scratch. One such kit was a Heathkit 2 1/2 digit DVM using nixie
tubes! Anyone else here that old?!? Heath actually had STORES then. I
can still picture these very 'scopes sitting on the shelf next to the
DVM I bought). They're not going to be interested. As to the 240,
it's dual voltage. Heathkit from this period was nice equipment. It
pains me to toss it, it really does, but I have a 60 mhz B&K, I just
can't take both.

David

The school might have better scopes, but a lot of the students don't
own a scope.

--
Been there, Done that, I've got my DD214 to prove it.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida