Posted to sci.electronics.basics,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Default Free dual trace oscilloscope

I'm sure even the local vocational high schools are more state of the
art than this (I attended one studying electronics when this thing was
made, I couldn't afford this unit then, though I would have loved it.
I was really into building stuff in those days, both kits & from
scratch. One such kit was a Heathkit 2 1/2 digit DVM using nixie
tubes! Anyone else here that old?!? Heath actually had STORES then. I
can still picture these very 'scopes sitting on the shelf next to the
DVM I bought). They're not going to be interested. As to the 240,
it's dual voltage. Heathkit from this period was nice equipment. It
pains me to toss it, it really does, but I have a 60 mhz B&K, I just
can't take both.

David