Posted to sci.electronics.basics,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Default Free dual trace oscilloscope

wrote:
I am in the process of moving & need to get rid of an oscilloscope.
It's a 10 mhz Heathkit dual trace from the late 70's. I know, not
worth much in $$$ (looked at selling it on ebay, where similar units go
for about $20, it's not worth the time/trouble to pack properly for
that money). Works great, even has a new CRT. No probes. If anyone
wants to pick it up (Columbus, Ohio area) you can have it, otherwise
it's going out in the trash next Thursday. Much as I hate to do
that...

I'd love it, but I'm in Malaysia. Apart from the transport problem we
use the British standard 240V main. Best to do what Joerg suggested and
donate it to a school.