Posted to sci.electronics.basics,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment
Joerg

Default Free dual trace oscilloscope

Hello David,

I am in the process of moving & need to get rid of an oscilloscope.
It's a 10 mhz Heathkit dual trace from the late 70's. I know, not
worth much in $$$ (looked at selling it on ebay, where similar units go
for about $20, it's not worth the time/trouble to pack properly for
that money). Works great, even has a new CRT. No probes. If anyone
wants to pick it up (Columbus, Ohio area) you can have it, otherwise
it's going out in the trash next Thursday. Much as I hate to do
that...

That would be sad. If no takers here, can't you give it to a school?
Such a scope should be perfectly fine for simple electronic experiments.
Plus the chances that it 'grows legs and disappears' are pretty slim so
they'd have to worry less about that.

Heck, I still use my first scope, a 30 year old Hameg 8MHz single trace.
No trigger, just sync, but it's fine for most quick checks.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com