Posted to sci.electronics.basics,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment

Default Free dual trace oscilloscope

I am in the process of moving & need to get rid of an oscilloscope.
It's a 10 mhz Heathkit dual trace from the late 70's. I know, not
worth much in $$$ (looked at selling it on ebay, where similar units go
for about $20, it's not worth the time/trouble to pack properly for
that money). Works great, even has a new CRT. No probes. If anyone
wants to pick it up (Columbus, Ohio area) you can have it, otherwise
it's going out in the trash next Thursday. Much as I hate to do
that...

David