Posted to rec.woodworking
bent

Default Rogers News Groups

At http://www.usenet-provider.com/the highest rated service reviewed was
newsfeeds.com and they said:

Newsfeeds’ multiple server setup might be a little confusing to the
old-school Agent user who is accustomed to just one server – I know because
I was that guy. But Newsfeeds really hits a grand slam with their multiple
servers. Once I took the time to get settled in with Newsbin Pro and my new
Newsfeeds premium plus account, I found that my speeds had more than
doubled, the file retention was awesome, and the completion perfect.

I have Nesbin Pro. Because of these two reasons, so far, I think I'll be
looking into this. I have used Agent. I am using OE at the moment. For
one thing, yenc is automatic with things liek Newsbin Pro.