Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Default baseboard heat & oil boiler temp

The design of a baseboard heater is to release the heat from the hot water
into the room. As the water gets closer to the boiler, it gets colder.

That's doing what it's supposed to do. If you want the baseboard to stay the
same temp the entire length, you'd have to insulate it (wrap it in
fiberglass, and blankets).

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

wrote in message
oups.com...
2 questions

1 room in my house is colder than rest. the baseboard run is long but
there is a great disparity in the temp the baseboard gets from one end
to the other. anything I can do? already tried bleading