Posted to alt.home.repair
RP

Default Keeprite Furnace *cycling*

Jimbo wrote:

Boys, please. Thanks for the suggestions but let me be clear, I'm not
looking to replace a tech by posting on here. My hope was that someone
could simply suggest how big an issue this is before I call in the
tech. TG's suggestion of checking the safety switch is fine. In fact
he did very clearly state *TEMPORARILY* in his post.

We know what he said, apparently you don't yet.

hvacrmedic

As for the idea
to get a tech before suggestions, I've been burned that way before.
Nowadays I like to have some clue before handing over that blank
cheque/check If anyone can recommend an honest tech in Toronto, I'd
be happy to give him/her a call.