Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Rich Grise, but drunk

Default the topic has gone over the edge

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:44:10 -0800, JAD wrote:

your begging the old fashioned way and you have internet access? Get with it
man, I'm a Technobum. I don't need to deal with the elements. I sit in blogs
and virtual street corners, I make twice that.

Really? Please do tell me more!

I suppose you could email me - I have a spamdump at ,
but if you elide ard, I'll get it eventually. ;-)

But netiquette asks that you post so that others can benefit from your
answers; so if you want to email me, just cc your post.

Remember to elide ard. ;-)

Quant Suff!
Rich