Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
everyman

Default NB-making small things on big machines

I broke my ankle and had a halo (metal content) but wasn't allowed to walk
on it for 3 weeks. I'd missed my kung fu classes for two weeks and couldn't
take it any longer so I rode my bike to class. It was the right ankle so I
could shift just no rear brake. Crutches crossways across the handlebars. Of
course the Ladies that ran my bone Dr's office saw me and told him. I show
up on crutches by way of motorcycle and they're laughing at me and said they
saw me and told him. He didn't say a thing about it during the exam. Just
said "Be careful" over and over. I did everything he told me. Don't know
what he was so worried about.
Karl

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On 14 Dec 2005 08:49:22 -0800, wrote:

ps love all the stories here of people moving car-weight machines with
pipes, wood, and metal bars,especially the guy doing it in the leg
cast. Reminds me of the time I roto-tilled my yard 3 days after hernia
surgery and decided it would be a good idea to remove the
runaway-prevention bar at the back.

Shortly after I had my first back surgery..when i went in to get the
staples removed..the doctor was ****ed when he discovered my leathers
and motorcycle helmet in the corner of the treatment room.

It was only 47 miles each way..shrug

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner