Posted to rec.woodworking
Luigi Zanasi

Default Rogers News Groups

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:02:52 -0500, Robatoy
scribbled:

In article ,
"PDQ" wrote:

Switch to Ma Bell's Sympatico. DSL

Aside from a few hiccups, Sympatico has been very reliable for me.

Same here, at least for the wreck. However, coverage of APBW is not
great, I seem to get all the text posts, but many times pictures are
missing.

They have done a wonderful job weeding out the trashy newsgroups, which
is just as well. When it comes to sick-******* porn, they run a pretty
tight ship.

Ah, so ABPW is sick-******* furniture porn. I get it now.

Then again, if you've seen one three-legged one-eyed monk performing
hula-hoop sex on a ball-gagged, bearded Australian lesbian politician,
you've seen them all.

Which group was that on?

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...ct_Woodworking