Posted to rec.woodworking
WillR

Default Rogers News Groups

WillR wrote:

Rogers news groups turns off in a few hours.

Hopefully those of us stuck with them as a provider will find another
way to post.

Giga News?

SuperNews?

Any recommendations for us Kanukistani wreckers?

Forgot to mention to all...

SYMPATICO is _not_ available here.

We maintain Sympatico dial up to maintain old email -- but that's all.

WIFI Broadband 100MHz or better is a few months away yet... (community
owned and operated)

There is no effective Rogers competition yet -- we are in the sticks in
North York Region of Ontario -- bordering Brock County -- nothing here
but gophers bears and a few igloos.

--
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art